Yoga is a naturally healing practise. Regular practise reaps the advantages of yoga and gives equilibrium to our body, mind, and soul.
At Yog Gurukul, Yoga Therapy entails working with particular conditions by carefully accommodating someone’s specific demands. Yoga Therapy has been shown to be a beneficial adjunct therapy in the treatment of various conditions such as depression, anxiety, and schizophrenia.
Holistic Healing with Yoga Therapy in Bangalore, Koramangala:
Yoga Therapy is used by Yog Gurukul to give comprehensive healing for a variety of diseases. We provide a one-of-a-kind and potent yoga therapy that combines acupressure, moderate stretching, and applied yoga. Our primary yoga therapist, Smriti Iyer, is a RYT 300 Yoga Therapist and leads the therapy sessions.
Do you want to feel more balanced and energised?
Yoga Therapy sessions are available at our yoga centre in Koramangala. Home visits in Bangalore can be arranged at an additional cost. When they are announced, you can also schedule residential workshops for yoga therapy. Please keep up to date by liking our Facebook page, Yog Gurukul.
Ailments that can be treated at Yog Gurukul:
- Neurology: Epilepsy, Migrane, Parkinsons, Multiple sclerosis
- Pulmonary: Bronchial Asthama, Nasal Alergy and Chronic Bronchitis
- Cardiology: High Blood Pressure and Low Blood Pressure.
- Psychiatry: Anxiety, Depression and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Rheumatology: Arthritis
- Spinal Disorders: Chronic Back pain, Improvement in Posture, Scoliosis, Neck pain, Lumbar Lordosis, Kyphosis.
- Women Related: Polycystic Ovarian Disease (PCOD) , Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), Menopause related problems.
- Sleep Related Disorders: Insomnia, Excessive Sleep Disorder, Snoring, Jet Lags, Sleep Terrors, Sleep Walking